What is your Booking Policy
- All services are priced in Canadian Dollars CAD.
- Full payment is due at time of booking.
- Bookings can be transferred to another date and or time for free 48 hours prior to initial booking date and time.
- Within 48 hours of scheduled booking, booking can be transferred for a $30.00 charge.
What is your Cancellation Policy
- All cancellations must be requested via email sent to [email protected]
- Mountain Park Transportation reserves the right to modify or cancel any scheduled or charter service due to insufficient bookings, unfavorable driving conditions or other reasons without penalty to Mountain Park Transportation. Guests will be notified as soon as possible, please check email for any last minute logistics.
- In the unlikely event, Mountain Park Transportation has to cancel a service; you will receive a full refund of payment.
- Guest cancellations made before 48 hours of service date, will receive a full refund.
- Guest cancellations made within 48 hours of service date, full payment is nonrefundable. The booking can be rescheduled to a later service if availability exists. Please contact the office as soon as possible if this situation arises. Booking can be transferred for a $30.00 charge
Airport passengers are allowed 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on luggage, additional luggage is charged at $25 per item.
- Calgary International Airport to Banff: 1 hour 45 minutes
- Calgary International Airport to Canmore 1 hour 30 minutes
- Calgary International Airport to Lake Louise: 2 hours 5 minutes
How long should I allow between my flight arrival and shuttle departure time
Please allow 1 hour between when your flight arrives at the airport and our shuttle departure time.
If I miss my shuttle can I join the next departure
If there is space on the next shuttle you can join however if the shuttle is sold out you will not be able to and we will not be able to offer a refund.