Booking and Cancellation Policies
We thank you for your booking and look forward to creating an unforgettable mountain experience with you!
- All services are priced in Canadian Dollars CAD. All prices are subject to change.
- Full payment is due at time of booking.
- Bookings can be transferred to another date and or time for free 48 hours prior to initial booking date and time.
- Within 48 hours of scheduled booking, booking can be transferred for a $30.00 charge.
- For our younger guests we do allow them to travel unaccompanied by an adult at the age of 10 yrs. There will need to be a U15 agreement form filled out and signed by a legal guardian, which will need to be received 72 hours before scheduled booking
- Children under the age of 10 years need to be accompanied by a passenger aged 16 years or older
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- All cancellations must be requested via email sent to [email protected]
- Mountain Park Transportation reserves the right to modify or cancel any scheduled or charter service due to insufficient bookings, unfavorable driving conditions or other reasons without penalty to Mountain Park Transportation. Guests will be notified as soon as possible, please check email for any last minute logistics.
- In the unlikely event, Mountain Park Transportation has to cancel a service; you will receive a full refund of payment.
- Guest cancellations made before 48 hours of service date, will receive a full refund.
- Guest cancellations made within 48 hours of service date, full payment is nonrefundable. The booking can be rescheduled to a later service if availability exists. Please contact the office as soon as possible if this situation arises. Booking can be transferred for a $30.00 charge
- Luggage allowance is limited to luggage weight not exceeding 23kg or 50 lbs
- Large and or heavy luggage exceeding weight limitations may be subject to surcharge. Please advise upon booking if you are traveling with oversized items, as the driver may need to plan ahead to assure room is available.
- Carry-on luggage is limited to small hand bags or small day packs
- Please plan to have any medication needed in carry-on luggage
- Passengers are prohibited to carrying any firearms, ammunition, flammable or hazardous material on-board. Please advise if you will be traveling with any of the above-mentioned items.
- Mountain Park Transportation and its drivers are not responsible for any damage or lost luggage or personal items.
- Please have all luggage marked with luggage identification tags
Trip Interruption Insurance
It is highly recommended to purchase medical insurance (if applicable) and traveler’s trip interruption insurance to cover travel costs and trip costs in the event you have to cancel your trip due to personal illness or injury, family emergency or other personal conflicts. If climbing within Canadian National Parks, the purchase of a park pass is required and this acts as mountain rescue insurance if needed. All visitors to Banff, Jasper, Kootenay and Yoho national parks need to purchase a park pass. This can be done online or at one of the visitor information kiosks located in Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper and Field B.C.
Mountain Park Transportation is a subsidiary of Alpine Air Adventures inc