Be the First to know! 😁🏔️
Drop us your email to Get Notified when our Moraine Lake Shuttle 2024 Tickets go on Sale.
The road to Moraine Lake has closed for the season, and our Moraine Lake shuttle services have wrapped up. They’ll be back in action come spring/summer when the road reopens. For your summer 2024 plans, make sure you have signed up to our email so we can tell you when our Moraine Lake shuttle tickets go on sale.
See you again for more Moraine Lake magic in the upcoming year!
MORAINE LAKE SHUTTLE FAQs
When is the road to Moraine lake open in 2024?
The road to Moraine Lake is open 1st June – 14th October 2024
How long does the Moraine Lake shuttle take?
Our 2024 Schedule will be released soon.
Are your prices for the Moraine Lake shuttle one way or round trip?
Our prices for the Moraine Lake shuttle cover the round trip.
What is your Cancellation Policy?
- All cancellations must be requested via email sent to [email protected]
- Mountain Park Transportation reserves the right to modify or cancel any scheduled or charter service due to insufficient bookings, unfavorable driving conditions or other reasons without penalty to Mountain Park Transportation. Guests will be notified as soon as possible, please check email for any last minute logistics.
- In the unlikely event, Mountain Park Transportation has to cancel a service; you will receive a full refund of payment.
- Guest cancellations made before 48 hours of service date, will receive a full refund.
- Guest cancellations made within 48 hours of service date, full payment is nonrefundable. The booking can be rescheduled to a later service if availability exists. Please contact the office as soon as possible if this situation arises. Booking can be transferred for a $30.00 charge
What hikes are there to do at Moraine Lake ?
Below is a short list of hikes in the area. Please make sure to do your own research before completing any of these.
Moraine Lake Shore Trail
Distance: 2.9 km
Elevation: 162 meters
Time: 45 to 60 minutes (return)
Consolation Lakes Trail
Distance: 5.8 km
Elevation: 255 meters
Time: 1.5 to 2 hours (return)
Eiffel Lake Trail
Distance: 11.7 km
Elevation: 570 meters
Time: 3 to 4 hours
Distance: 19.4 km
Elevation: 929 meters
Time: 6-8 hours
Sentinel Pass via Larch Valley
Distance: 10.9 km
Elevation: 792 meters
Time: 2.5 to 4 hours
Paradise Valley Trail
Distance: 20 km
Elevation: 800 meters if going from Moraine Lake to Lake Louise
Time: 6-8 hours
Distance: 14.6 km
Time: 8-12 hours
What if I miss the shuttle?
If you miss the Moraine Lake shuttle we cannot reschedule or refund your booking.